Organizations deploy applications on-premises and in the cloud, utilizing a mixture of public and private networks. Hybrid deployment strategies create interdependence and complexity that may not be fully understood. These variables can often cause degraded application performance for end users. Poor user experiences lead to decreased productivity and impair business results.
Business objectives—not technical constraints—should direct how applications and data are delivered. Organizations need to enhance application visibility, optimization, and control from the data center to the cloud and across hybrid networks.
The major challenges are:
- Lack of visibility into which applications are running on the network and who is using them
- Pinpointing the source of performance slowdowns for critical applications
- Balancing performance vs. cost of bandwidth by putting business-critical and latency-sensitive applications on fastest links
- Understanding underlying dependencies and performance baselines before implementing changes in the environment
How can you eliminate the blind spots across the network, application, and infrastructure and get complete performance visibility to expose problems, diagnose root cause, and arm the right team with insights they need to fix the problems?
Application Assurance solutions from NFF allow organizations to gain insight into critical applications and their underlying components.
- Application Performance Management – Gain real-time visibility into the end to end performance of applications across infrastructure silos. Diagnose application performance problems down to the offending code, SQL, web service, network, or system resource
- Network Performance Management – Monitor, troubleshoot, and analyze all data traversing across your enterprise network environment. Quickly and proactively resolve any network-based performance issues and stop the “blame game”
- End User Experience Monitoring – End to end monitoring of users’ transactions combining infrastructure, application, network, and client end-point monitoring for a holistic view of application performance
- IT Business Intelligence – Service focused management of your IT infrastructure. Gain visibility across the entire application to find and fix business disruptions faster in production environments
NFF’s Application Assurance solutions utilize technologies from our key partners: