Effective: October 25, 2018.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
We collect and use personal data that you provide to operate our business, provide our services, send marketing and other communications, and comply with applicable laws and regulations. In addition to the data you provide to us directly, we may also process personal data about you that we receive from our clients or third parties.
The types of personal data we process will depend on the purpose, including:
- Provide services – contact details (such as name, email, address, company name, phone number and other information necessary) to provide services to our clients and our client’s customers, including providing renewal services and product support updates;
- Improve our services – contact details to conduct quality controls and evaluate the performance of our services, including conducting customer satisfaction surveys;
- Conduct due diligence – contact details and publicly available information about the financial or reputational status of a client or third-party supplier/partner;
- Generate sales and marketing leads – contact details, marketing preferences, publicly available social media information to maintain a client relationship management database and send relevant newsletters, solution updates, event notifications, and other marketing communications; and
- Manage relationships with our clients, suppliers, and partners – contact details and payment information to execute contracts, generate invoices and make payments;
- Respond to inquiries or requests for information – contact details for electronic communication.
Protection of Personal Data
We use reasonable security procedures and technical and organizational measures to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, disclosure or use of personal data we receive.
We limit access to and use of your personal data to authorized persons and trusted third-parties who have a reasonable need to know the information to perform our services and business operations.
How Long We Retain Personal Data
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected from you and in consideration of and compliance with applicable legal or regulatory requirements to maintain the data for legitimate purposes. For example, where required by law for audits or accounting requirements, to enforce our agreements or handle disputes.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal data about our website visitors or others that interact with NFF or our services, except as described herein.
We share personal data with third parties who are acting on our behalf to provide the services you request or to support our relationship with you. These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf pursuant to a contractual obligation or to comply with legal requirements. NFF requires such third parties to comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws and agree to implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the personal data.
Our sharing may include:
- With any of our trusted third-party suppliers/partners to perform our services or business operations;
- With our professional advisors and insurers to run our business;
- With competent legal authorities when required by applicable laws or regulations; and
- With law enforcement authorities or other government officials when we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process (including for national security purposes); when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity; or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
Privacy in Marketing
NFF uses various means of communication and tools to market its services. We provide commercial marketing email to persons who consent or where we have a legitimate interest and it is otherwise permissible under applicable law. You may opt-out of our commercial marketing emails by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the commercial email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like many other websites, www.nffinc.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. NFF does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that NFF has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Get in Touch
We never spam!
Networking For Future, Inc.
700 12th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
M-F: 8am - 6pm