Investing In A Long-Term Security Strategy
As organizations work to support both enterprise networks and a growing work from home (WFH) workforce, exposure to cybersecurity threats continues to rise. The expansion of the corporate network, where users, devices, and applications are dispersed, introduces new network and security challenges. To protect against these growing risks, networking and security programs must work together to securely and efficiently connect and protect users at the edge. Introduced by Gartner, Secure Access Secure Edge (SASE) is a forward-thinking framework in which networking and security functions converge into a single integrated solution that works at the cloud edge to deliver protection and performance in one simplified approach.
Please join Networking For Future (NFF) and our respected speakers for “Essential Elements To Achieving Secure Access Secure Edge (SASE)” on Thursday, September 30 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Discuss the essential SASE elements with Molly McGuire, Security Sales Manager at Cisco Systems. You will also hear Mike Rogers, Executive Director, Information Services and Management at the University of the District of Columbia (UDC) present a case study about how a properly executed SASE solution protects the UDC faculty, students, and staff.
In this Essential Elements To Achieving SASE webinar:
- Learn detailed recommendations and specific information to incorporate automation and developing a layered defense
- Discuss multi-platform environment best practices for a secure network
- Hear about the University of the District of Columbia cybersecurity approach
- Explore SASE trends
Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET
- Molly McGuire – Security Sales Manager, Cisco Systems
- Mike Rogers – Executive Director, Information Services and Management, University of the District of Columbia
- Chris Peabody – Chief Strategy Officer, Networking For Future
- SASE Framework
- SASE Use Cases
- Security Transformation: University of the District of Columbia
- SASE Trends
We’re looking forward to seeing you online.
Questions or Comments? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org