Real-World Deployment Advice from UDC and NFF
Networking For Future (NFF), a Cisco Gold Integrator, is pleased to present this unique opportunity for you to hear Joey Muniz, Senior Cybersecurity Architect at Cisco Systems and Author (see biography below) discuss five essential cybersecurity building blocks on your journey to implement SOAR (security, orchestration, automation, and response).
You will also hear Mike Rogers, Executive Director, Information Services and Management at the University of the District of Columbia (UDC) present a case study about the cybersecurity building blocks that protect the UDC faculty, students, and staff.
In addition, Jonathan Topping, Principal Architect / Director of Solutions Architecture at NFF will share how his engineering team helps clients optimize their cybersecurity building blocks and audit, design, install, and manage security solutions.
In this 5 Security Building Blocks webinar:
- Learn detailed recommendations and specific information to incorporate automation, developing a layered defense, and speaking with team members about cybersecurity
- Discuss multi-platform environment best practices for a secure network
- Hear Mike Rogers explain the University of the District of Columbia cybersecurity approach
- Jonathan Topping shares how to optimize your cybersecurity building blocks
- Explore Zero Trust and SASE trends
Wednesday, April 14, 2021, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET
- Featured: Joey Muniz – Senior Cybersecurity Architect, Cisco Systems and Author
- Mike Rogers – Executive Director, Information Services and Management, University of the District of Columbia
- Jonathan Topping – Principal Architect / Director of Solutions Architecture, Networking For Future
- Chris Peabody – Chief Strategy Officer, Networking For Future
To support technology education, the first 20 people to register and attend the event will receive a complimentary copy of the recently released “The Modern Security Operations Center 1st Edition”, by Joseph Muniz.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Questions or Comments? Contact: email@example.com
Joey Muniz Biography
Joey Muniz is a highly respected Senior Cybersecurity Architect at Cisco Systems and a frequent speaker at Cisco Live. He has extensive experience in designing security solutions and architectures for the top Fortune 500 corporations and the U.S. government. His current role gives him visibility into the latest trends in cybersecurity, from both leading vendors and customers. Outside of Cisco Joey runs The Security Blogger website, a popular resource for security, hacking, and product implementation. He is the author and contributor of several publications covering various penetration testing and security topics including The Modern Security Operations Center, The Digital Forensics Guide for the Network Engineer, CCNA CyberOps Official Cert Guide, Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux,, and Penetration Testing with Raspberry Pi. Other examples of Joey’s work include his RSA talk titled “Social Media Deception,” as well as his articles in PenTest Magazine regarding various security topics.