Best Practices for Securing Your Campus
You already know that K-20 campus cyberattacks are on the rise. Learn the best way to build a safer and more secure campus environment in this informative webinar on April 13 from Networking For Future (NFF) and Cisco.
In today’s HyFlex learning environment, a comprehensive campus cyber security program requires staying ahead of increasingly complex security threats. While there is no silver bullet to eliminate all campus threats, implementing key applications and processes will reduce both your risk level and your attack profile. In this webinar you will gain valuable insight into which security solutions will be right for your needs.
To help you secure your campus, you’ll learn:
- K-20 institutions’ immense security challenges
- The University of the District of Columbia Defense In Depth transition that improved their cybersecurity eco-system, despite a small budget and staff
- Valuable best practices tips and techniques for making your campus security program a success
- Solutions to keep pace with physical and cybersecurity threats
- Real-time decision-making advice from a hands-on cybersecurity training mini-lab
Please join Networking For Future (NFF) and our respected speakers for “Small Team, Small Budget, Immense Security Requirements” on Wednesday, April 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET.
Wednesday, April 13 at 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET
This is an online Webex event.
- Small Team and Small Budget Challenges
- University of the District of Columbia Case Study
- Must Have Minimum Security Portfolio
- Meraki Security Portfolio
- Capture The Flag and Kahoot! Mini-Lab (Sign up link will be emailed to registrants.)
- Mike Rogers – Former Executive Director IT, University of the District of Columbia and Education Practice Lead, Networking For Future
- Chris Peabody – Chief Strategy Officer, Networking For Future
- Keyonna Brown – Cisco Security TSA
- Jiana Vargem – Cisco Meraki Specialist
- Lauren Sands – Cisco Meraki Solutions Engineer
- Yvonne Andersen – Cisco Territory Account Manager
- Gina Pappagallo – Cisco Virtual Account Manager
A complimentary $25 Grubhub credit will be forwarded to those who register and attend.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Questions or Comments? Contact us for more information.