WASHINGTON, October 11, 2022 – Networking For Future (NFF), a performance focused information technology (IT) solutions provider, is pleased to announce today that another federal agency has been added to their federal practice portfolio. NFF has been awarded a network professional services support contract with the United States Surface Transportation Board (STB).
The Surface Transportation Board is an independent federal agency that is charged with the economic regulation of various modes of surface transportation, primarily freight rail. The STB exercises its statutory authority and resolves disputes in support of an efficient, competitive, and economically viable surface transportation network that meets the needs of its users.
Leveraging their NetActive portfolio of professional services, NFF will provide:
- Consultative engineering services that will include a “single -view” of the STB infrastructure portfolio in order to assist STB with their security architecture and planning for Zero Trust / Cyber security compliance.
- Design and implementation services associated with the installation, configuration, and transition of STB’s legacy Internet services to MTIPS service and connectivity to M365 via ExpressRoute
- Configuration, integration and testing of STB devices designated for NFF co-managed services
- Post-cutover/migration remote support, documentation, and operational review sessions with IT staff
- Proactive monitoring of managed network devices through the NFF 24×7 NOC
Steve Hancock, NFF Vice President for Customer Operations, shared, “NFF has been designing, architecting, and delivering IT solutions to federal government agencies since 1996. Our federal client portfolio continues to grow because the NFF team brings unparalleled experience supporting the federal agencies and departments and is fully equipped to meet and exceed their network and security requirements”.
About Networking For Future, Inc.
Networking For Future, Inc. (NFF) is a Washington, DC based company offering a performance-focused approach to delivering transformational IT solutions. We take pride in keeping users productive and engaged by providing business and IT teams with the solutions they need to improve their performance in a dynamic, connected world.
Since 1996, NFF has delivered architecture, design implementation, professional support services, and hardware and software sales pertaining to Network Infrastructure, Data Center and Cloud, Cyber Security, Application Assurance, Collaboration and Mobility, and Staff Augmentation.
In addition, NFF, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, is a Cisco Gold Partner, Rapid7 Partner, Riverbed Premier Partner, Splunk Partner, NetApp Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Microsoft Certified Silver Partner, Dell Solution Provider Partner, Gigamon Partner, F5 Networks Partner, and Coresite Partner. NFF also holds GSA Schedule 47QTCA21D0047 and other government contract vehicles.
Networking For Future Contact: