If your organization needs updated E-rate funding information, you are not alone. This webinar, “E-Rate Funding: What’s Changed and What’s Available” on Thursday, October 15, 2020, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET, is designed to answer your questions about the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) E-rate program.
Involved in the E-rate program for over 10 years, Networking For Future (NFF) is pleased to host this unique opportunity for you to learn more about what’s changed and what’s available in E-rate funding and hear from your IT peers about the funding they’ve received, how they are spending the funds and their future plans for the funding.
Thursday, October 15, 2020, from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM ET
This is an online Webex event.
- Chris Peabody – Chief Strategy Officer, Networking For Future
- Dennis Robins – E-Rate/Funding Specialist, Cisco Systems
- David LeNard – Director of Sales, E-Rate Elite
- Elden Breckinridge – Technology Services, Division Chief, Prince William County Library System
- Update on the E-Rate Funding Awarded in 2020
- Update on Available E-Rate Funding
- E-Rate Funding Case Studies
- Top Three IT Funding Investments in Today’s Environment
- Actionable Steps to Take Today
We’re looking forward to seeing you online.
Questions or Comments? Contact: email@example.com