Both hacking and defense strategies are evolving at a rapid pace. To truly understand them, cybersecurity professionals need hands-on interaction with the latest tools to hone their cybersecurity expertise.
Networking For Future (NFF) and Cisco Systems offer a unique opportunity for individuals to work with an advanced set of automated, integrated cybersecurity technologies. Participants will experience life-like cybersecurity situations in a virtualized lab environment, where they play both roles of attacker and defender.
We invite you to join NFF, the Cisco Advanced Solutions Team, and your peers for this complimentary Cyber Defense Clinic to help enhance your knowledge, improve your skills, and test your abilities.
In the Cyber Defense Clinic, you will:
- Utilize best practices
- Learn how to integrate security solutions
- Network with your peers to share strategies and techniques
- Execute nine real-world attacker and defender lab scenarios
Afterwards, you should have the in-depth knowledge to:
- Proactively identify and disrupt cyber threats to minimize their impact to your organization
- Quickly find patterns, relationships, and indicators of compromise
- Better understand where your defenses can be improved
Thursday, September 26, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT
8135 Maple Lawn Boulevard
Fulton, MD 20759