Networking For Future, Inc. Recognized on the CRN 2019 Solution Provider 500 List
CRN® has named Networking For Future (NFF) to its 2019 Solution Provider 500 list of the largest North American IT channel partner organizations by revenue.Read more »
Networking For Future Welcomes Industry Veteran Chris Peabody as Chief Strategy Officer To Drive Growth
Industry veteran Chris Peabody appointed Chief Strategy Officer to expand partnerships and drive continued growth for the information technology (IT) business solutions, professional services, and staff augmentation businessesRead more »
Prince William County Government Engages Networking For Future To Validate Cloud Provider Service Level Agreement
- Prince William County (PWC) government engaged Networking For Future (NFF) for a solution to validate and enforce the Cloud provider service level agreement (SLA) performance associated with their recently purchased Cloud service.
- NFF implemented a Riverbed application performance management solution to enable PWC to view their end-user performance, quickly pinpoint issues associated with their Cloud provider SLA, and deliver to the prominent Cloud provider detailed analytics required to resolve the service issues.
Prince William County Government Selects Networking For Future To Measure The Success Of Their Cloud Migration Strategy
- Prince William County (PWC) government selects Networking For Future (NFF) to baseline performance metrics on their legacy on-premises Microsoft Office suite prior to migrating to cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
- NFF, using a Riverbed application performance management solution, enabled PWC to review their current end-user experience, diagnose any performance issues unrelated to the O365 cloud migration, and present to the County Board detailed pre- and post-cloud migration performance improvement results
Networking For Future Helps District of Columbia Housing Authority Improve Customer Care And Services With Unified Communications Technology
- District of Columbia Housing Authority (DCHA) is working with Networking For Future (NFF) to improve customer care and services with Cisco unified communications technology
- NFF solution replaces the DCHA aging communications system at their headquarters and multiple tenant housing locations