We are thankful to our employees, clients, and partners for making us the company that we are. And we are grateful that our performance is backed with the endorsement of corporate certifications and special awards. Most recently NFF was awarded the ISO 9001:2008 certification. Here are some of our awards and recognitions.
NFF is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company
In December 2014 NFF was awarded the ISO 9001:2008 certification. The final audit was performed without any non-conformities. NFF has been found to conform to the management system standard ISO 9001:2008 for providing solutions, products, and services pertaining to Network Infrastructure, Data Center Virtualization and Cloud Computing, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Application Performance Management, and Information Security. ISO 9001:2008 is the most comprehensive level of certification, and provides third-party assurance that we have the quality management to ensure all service delivery which we provide are consistently of the highest quality.
Cisco Authorized Technology Partner (ATP) Designations and Advanced Architecture Specializations
NFF is the only District of Columbia Certified Business Enterprise (CBE) to hold Cisco and NetApp Gold Partnership status. NFF has Cisco Advanced Architecture Specializations in four relevant architecture based technology disciplines:
Enterprise Networks Architecture
- Routing, Switching, and Wireless Architecture for Core, Campus, and Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Network Management and Monitoring
- Network Access Control, Secure Mobility, and BYOD Enablement
- Content Security, Intrusion Prevention, and Malware Threat Management
Data Center Architecture
- Data Center Unified Networking Fabric
- Unified Computing System and Virtual Desktop Infrastructures
- Unified Storage/Backup Solutions and Data Management
- Public/Private Cloud Integration and Enablement
- Application Performance Management
- Unified Voice and Video Communications
- Mobile Workforce Collaboration
- Web Conferencing and Telepresence
In addition, NFF holds a prestigious, by-invitation-only “Authorized Technology Partner” certification in Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco’s network access control, monitoring and management solution. Our Gold level Partner status’ is verified through third party audit processes and exemplify a level of maturity in Project Management, Staff Retention, Service Delivery, Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction
Inc 5000 Company
Only the very best are awarded the distinction of being named to the Inc.500|5000, the gold standard of entrepreneurial success. For the fourth year in a row, NFF, Inc. was named one of Inc. Magazine's Fastest Growing Private Companies.
ICIC Inner City 100 Company
The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) released its 2011 Inner City 100 list and NFF, Inc. is ranked 72th on the list of more than 2,000 fastest growing inner-city companies in America that were evaluated. The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) defines inner cities as core urban areas with higher unemployment and poverty rates and lower median incomes than their surrounding metropolitan statistical areas. Companies were ranked by compound annual growth rate (CAGR) based on their revenue over the a five-year period. The Inner City 100 Companies are producing jobs in their local communities, competitive advantage for their business partners and profits for their investors. Across all sectors, Inner City 100 firms are more productive than their sector peers throughout the U.S., according to U.S. Census data. Five times NFF has received this award. In 2016 NFF became a Hall of Fame Recipient for the 2016 Inner City 100 List.
Member of the BBB
NFF is a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses and monitors a company’s commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
Other Awards and Recognitions
- Received 22 consecutively Cisco Customer Satisfaction Awards
- Rated 90%+ by Cisco’s independent customer satisfaction “Discovery Survey”
- Ranked in the top 5 IT providers to the Washington, DC government
- Ranked #59 on CRN Magazine’s 2011 “Fast Growth 100” list
- Ranked in Harvard Business School’s “Top 100 Inner City” list for the last 4 years
Click here for Client Testimonials.